What does branding my page mean? <or> How do I brand my page?
Branding your page in AKO/DKO allows you to change the coloration of the portal, and allows you to change the graphic located in the upper left of the portal. This allows site administrators for AKO/DKO an additional level of flexibility for their Organizational sites.
To brand a page:
- There must be a group associated with the page.
- The group cannot be a “My Group”.
- You must be an administrator of the group associated with the page.
- You must be an administrator of the page.
Branding Your Page
Once your site has been created and you are a member of the Branding Administrators group, you are ready to brand your page.
- Go to your page you wish to brand.
- Click on ‘Options’.
- Click on ‘Brand Site’. Note: You may have to log out and then log back into AKO/DKO to see the ‘Brand Site’ option.
- Make your selections to brand your page.
To find out more on how to brand your page and how to join the Branding Administrators group, please visit the AKO Training page: https://www.us.army.mil/suite/page/139150