What is Army Knowledge Online?
Army Knowledge Online, also called AKO, is a huge online portal serving the US’s Army and military personnel. AKO is a private and secure intranet (the biggest in the world) and it allows for secure communication through us.army.mil for members of the military to communicate with each other.
- Click here to learn more about troubleshooting your AKO Login.
- If you’re missing your AKO Password click here.
- Information on logging in with a CAC can be found here.
- If you’re having issues with your DoD certificate click here.
- For generic and specific questions regarding your AKO Webmail, click here.
- Setting up an External Email Client such as Outlook, Thunderbird, or Mac Mail can be found here.
- Information on installing AKO mail on your hand held devices is here.
- AKO Webmail 2.0 Freezes.
- Page Cannot Be Displayed Error
- Information on clearing your browser cache which may resolve some issues
- Configuring your Internet Explorer (IE) settings
- Further information can be found on the official website here.