Downloading an entire folder from AKO
- Browse to the location of the desired folders/files for download.
- Place a check mark in the boxes next to the folders/files you want to download.
- ***Note*** If the size column is 0 for a folder, it will not allow download of the folder because no files exist within the folder.
- In the toolbar above the folders/files list, click ‘Download.’
- ‘Download from AKO Files’ pop-up will be received, click ‘Download.’
- If using IE7 or IE8 you may receive a yellow drop down box at the top of the browser’s page providing a security warning. Click on this and select ‘Download File…’
- You should receive a ‘File Download’ window, click ‘Save.’
- Choose location you wish for the zip file to be saved, and select ‘OK.’