How do I report abuse within the portal?
Depending on where the abuse occurs, you may need to report it differently.
If the abuse occurs within the AKO/DKO IM, you will need to:
- Select the chat you wish to report abuse for.
- Open the drop-down box in the upper right of the page that says “Go to…”
- Select “History”
- Locate the portion of the chat you wish to report.
- Click the ‘Report Abuse’ button in the upper right.
- Fill out the required information.
- Click ‘Submit Report’
If the abuse occurred within a Forum topic, you will need to:
- Locate the topic thread that you are reporting.
- Click on ‘Report Abuse’ at the top of that thread.
- Enter information in all the required fields.
- Click ‘Create’
If the abuse occurred within an Email that was sent to you, you will want to forward the email to email@example.com. You can also report abuse directly from Webmail 2.0 from the “report spam” link.
If you find an inappropriate profile picture, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the username of the individual so we can investigate it further.
To view the AKO/DKO abuse policy, view the following document: https://www.us.army.mil/suite/doc/1764843