Where can I find my ERB?

To access your ERB (Enlisted Records Brief) you can

  1. Go to the HRC (Human Resources Command) website: https://www.hrc.army.mil/.
  2. Click the Self-Service Link.
  3. Click MyERB

The direct link to the ERB website is https://myerb.ahrs.army.mil/. You will need to use your CAC to access the site. If you receive any errors on this page, you will need to contact your unit administrator or S1 personnel.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *