We are currently working to improve the functionality of the ‘Import/Export’ feature of the AKO webmail.
To get this feature to work correctly in Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0, please follow the steps below:
- Under ‘Tools’ within Internet Explorer, click ‘Internet Options’.
- Click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- In the settings window, scroll down to the “Security” section. Check the box next to “Do not save encrypted paged to disk”. NOTE: checking this box may remove your ability to download files from the portal and sign/encrypt emails.
- Click ‘OK’ at the bottom of Internet Options.
- Restart your Internet Browser and attempt to use the ‘Import/Export’ function in AKO webmail again.
If you are using any other browsers, unfortunately AKO does not have a work around at this time.
If you are still having problems, try using another browser such as Firefox. Firefox has been known to allow users to import or export their address book when IE did not work.