What is the AKO/DKO webmail?
AKO/DKO Webmail is a web-based communication and collaboration client that allows you to compose and manage email messages, manage personal addresses including accessing any public address books, and manage and share calendars. You can access AKO/DKO webmail from any location with an internet connection. Every AKO/DKO portal user is given access to their own AKO/DKO webmail account. To learn more on AKO/DKO webmail:
View the various AKO/DKO webmail FAQs within the help page by using the ‘Search’ above.
View the Webmail specific FAQs by clicking on ‘Help’ once you have accessed your AKO/DKO webmail.
- Ability to send larger attachments than webmail classic
- Instant Messenger available
- Spell Check available
- Low-bandwidth option for slow network/internet connections
- Calendar is not available
- Instant Messenger is not available
- Spell Check Availability
- Calendar not available (since 08 September 2012)
- Quicker launch times
- Instant Messenger Available
How-to select preferred email client for launch when clicking the E-mail link on the AKO/DKO banner:
Log into AKO/DKO
Click My Account
Under Mail Preferences, in the Webmail Choice section, Select your preferred option