Use the following instructions to set AKO as the default address book in Outlook 2007:
- On the Standard toolbar, click Address Book.
- Tip: You can also open the Address Book by clicking Address Book on the Tools menu.
- Click Tools, and then click Options.
- Note: If you open the Address Book from an open message, the Tools menu is not available. The Address Book must be opened by either method described in Step 1.
- In the Show this address list first box, click the name of the address book that you want. Scroll to the AKO address book.
Click OK, and then close the Address Book.